Are you enjoying the extensions? Did you like the support? Help others decide.

Leave a review

map-pin 403 no permission on stylemaster.css.php

More
11 years 1 month ago #1625 by kehelle
Hi,

I keep getting a 404 on the stylefile of T-extended. It worked fine until recently, but after we installed the component Admintools and disabled a few PHP functions for security sake.

URL: www.framtiden.no/component/com_trombinos...ombinoscopeextended/

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1626 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 403 no permission on stylemaster.css.php
Hello,
the file permissions probably have been modified. The style files need execute permissions in order to execute scripts inside them (744). That means all stylemaster.css.php and style.css.php throughout the component need to have those permissions.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1627 by kehelle
Replied by kehelle on topic 403 no permission on stylemaster.css.php
Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I already tried to change the file permissions as this was the tip regarding a 500 server error and no template. But changing permission to 744 on the style files still produce a 404 - not found for the style files. I tried again now to make sure I included all the files, but still no styles.

I tried to change sh404sef-settings for Trombinoscope Extended and that gave a 500-server error for the whole page.

Any other suggestions?

More
11 years 1 month ago #1628 by admin
Well, since it is a 404 error (file not found), it probably has to do with the path to the file if permissions are correct. Have you changed any path options in admin tools? I could also suggest you purge the Joomla! cache to make sure you don't get the old paths from before your changes. You may also want to try a re-install. I can only guess, I do not know what the admin tools have changed to your files.

Olivier.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1629 by kehelle
Replied by kehelle on topic 403 no permission on stylemaster.css.php
Hi again,

Sry for not telling before, but there is actually a 403 forbidden warning for the stylemaster.css.php file and then a 404.

I guess it's related to our security setup.

All cache is purged and browser cache as well.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1630 by admin
I just double checked, indeed. This is a file permission access issue for sure. Please review the file permissions again, this is the problem.

Olivier.